Face Mask Oceania & Mint Sustainable 2 pack
Keep them Safe! Our 2-pack face masks were made with our kids in mind. We knew that to get kids to wear face masks they needed to be fun, to fit and protect. Each mask features back pocket to insert PM2.5 filter (included in pack).
The fabric used on these masks are made from Econyl. The recycled material comes from nylon from discarded fishing nets .
Included in this 2-pack:
- x 2 size Medium masks (fits ages 10yrs+, including adults)
- x 2 PM2.5 Filters
- 1 mask in Oceania Sustainable Fabric, 1 mask in Solid Mint Sustainable Fabric
- Adjustable toggles on ear loops to ensure perfect fit
- Soft Elastic ear loops for comfort
- Double layer fabric to help block airborne particles
- Reverse side features back pocket to include removable PM2.5 filter
- Soft wire insert to contour around nose
- Washable & Reusable
- Sustainable Fabric used
- Size M = Medium fits ages 10+ years (4.7 x 6.7 inches) including adults
- 78% Recycled Polyamide/22% Elastane
Why use a PM2.5 Filter: PM2.5 filters are proven to effectively block the majority of airborne particles, even the smaller nano particles. Lab test show a PM2.5 filter with a properly fitted cloth mask can reduce airborne particles by as much as 90%. Filters should be replaced every 7 days.
Giving Back: Each month we will donate a portion of our kids masks to two charities. The Boston Children's Hospital so children leaving the hospital have a mask to take home.
Please Note: Our face masks are non-surgical and not a replacement for surgical N95 an KN95 masks. They are not FDA approved.
Washing Care: Masks are reusable and can be safely machine washed in warm or hot water, using regular laundry detergent. Remove filter before washing. Filters are not washable. Masks can be air dried or in dryer on regular heat.
No Returns available for face masks due to hygiene reason.
Did you know? Snapper Rock swimwear has a 50+ UPF rating.
$8.00 Ground Shipping within USA. For International Rates please select country at checkout.