Cornflower Polka Dot Recycled Waterproof Raincoat
The Cornflower Polka Dot raincoat features a delightful polka dot hand-scribbled print. Fully waterproof and windproof, this unlined raincoat is perfect for those in-between days. Ideal for school or everyday use and a top choice for active kids. Keep your little one dry and looking stylish throughout the year. Girls will love wearing this raincoat.
Adventurewear raincoats are fully waterproof and windproof and have a rain-shielding brim on the hood. This unlined eco-raincoat features a 100% recycled polyester outer where the shell is made from PET bottles saved from landfill. On average 14 bottles are used to make one raincoat.
- 100% recycled polyester outer
- This raincoat has no lining. Perfect for those in-between days, or choose to add layers underneath for extra warmth.
- Fully Waterproof - water column pressure of 8000mm = very waterproof
- Taped seams
- Elasticated hood and cuffs
- Concealed YKK zip under snap dome closure
- Hood with peak
- Pockets with snap closure
- Machine washable
- Free from PFC
- Free from lead and phthalates
- Designed in NZ
Did you know? The shell of our raincoats is made from PET bottles saved from landfill.
$8.00 Ground Shipping within USA. For International Rates please select country at checkout.