Native Bolt 2 in 1 Puffer Jacket
The unisex Native Bolt Puffer Jacket is an outerwear staple for boys and girls. Little adventurers will love the playful mountain print, and depending on the adventure especially love the zip-off removable sleeves. Moms and dads will appreciate the added functionality without compromising on style or comfort. The elastic-bound hood and cuffs and adjustable toggle at the hem are designed to trap heat keeping them toasty warm. Need help with sizing? Check out our Size Chart and garment measurements listed below.
A go-to for when the weather drops, our 2-in-1 Puffer Jackets feature an ultralight nylon fabric with a water-repellent finish. The 100% recycled polyester outer and insulation made with recycled fiber fill (made from plastic bottles) make these puffer jackets an excellent eco-friendly choice.
- 100% recycled polyester outer with water-repellent finish (the shell of our puffer jackets are made from PET bottles saved from landfill)
- 100% recycled polyester fiber fill made from recycled plastic bottles, an eco-friendly alternative to real down
- Zip-off removable sleeves
- Adjustable elastic toggle detail at hemline
- Front pockets with zip closure
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs
- Machine washable
- Free from PFC
- Free from lead and phthalates
- Designed in NZ
Size 1-2yrs: Length 13", Sleeve 13"
Size 3-4yrs: Length 14", Sleeve 15"
Size 5-6yrs: Length 15", Sleeve 17"
Size 7-8yrs: Length 16", Sleeve 19"
Size 9-10yrs: Length 17", Sleeve 21"
Did you know? The shell of our raincoats is made from PET bottles saved from landfill.
$8.00 Ground Shipping within USA. For International Rates please select country at checkout.